Wednesday 21 July 2010

A Life More Minimal







An image i took of my danny that is all






Do you ever get that feeling . . .

what happened to make everything so complicated ?

I don't want to get involved in dramas , pay bills , go to work , sit on public transport waiting for some aged war veteran to take my seat , why do even care its just a seat , some douche bag to tell me im not cool or alt enough . Again why do i care your a prick.

All I Want Is This






You maybe think that its finally happened , Ive lost my mind and I'm using this blog as a virtual suicide note.
But your sadly mistaken.
I simply wanted to rant about my longing to just fade away sometimes (EMO)

I really wish I'd done a patrick wolf and ran away when i was younger . . . . ( well do a patrick that is up until he gets raped)

I often tell my friends that when i move to london i really truly feel i'm gonna become this epic social recluse , only leaving my studio to get supplies until one dark stormy night a cabinet full of my old tat and curios falls on me.
Then they find me months later simply a pool of bodily fluids .


Thats the way i want to go anyways.

I always do this , think about how i'll shuffle off this mortal coil
my main one is
due to lack of road safety and general disregard for my person every time i cross the road i see myself getting completely smashed to pieces by oncoming traffic.

I imagine if i ever did run away from life "worried shoes" by Karen O would play
i dont know from where but it would play





More to the point is it me who wants to run away or do i have a thing for the more feral guy
not in the beast from x-men kinda way but more the skinny arty boy that looks like he's lived in small box on the coast hmmmmmmmmm.
i think its the latter :S

ANYWAYS ROLL ON BERLIN , LONDON AND WINTER

No comments:

Post a Comment