Thursday 8 July 2010

The Invention Of Rimming




Was it an accident ?

It's one of the worlds great gay taboos but it is a common topic in my friendship circles .

Ill never forget the day when my mother asked if i had rimmed . . . . my face began to shake and the floor felt like it could of just opened up and ended me . . . . . . but i just smiled through gritted teeth and said

"of course not mummy . . . . it just sounds awful"

Also why do straight people do it ?
I know of many straight couples and even one night stands which had ended up staring down the barrel of a gun so to speak.

Growing up i was never told about rimming neither the use of it in straight relationships.
It became something i learnt about through experience trail by fire almost (thank you 15 year old alex)


Is rimming like shop lifting ?

Everyday common place right under our noses

No comments:

Post a Comment